What is a Passive Candidate? Answer: this is a practicing physician who has been personally contacted via phone. Generally they are not actively looking for an opportunity but have planned to do so within the year and are open to reviewing opportunities. Historically they have not posted their contact information on the internet or association sites. Passive candidates are an excellent source for placements. As a rule they are not available via the internet, simply because they have not posted themselves. This should give us a nice edge up in presentations of unexposed candidates. You will need to be patient and let time take its course in the placement.
1) NCHCR is using a call center to interview candidates/resident/fellows to get their authorization to be contacted about opportunities
2) A profile is completed over the phone with the candidate if they agree to be contacted
3) Participating members of the PCP program will contact the candidate stating they are a member of NCHCR to “open the door.”
4) We have 3 full time desks calling on behalf of NCHCR.
5) We average 8 new candidates a day (minimum of 200 candidates per month).
6) The candidate blend is 65% primary care and 35% sub-specialty.
7) We are calling 75% practicing physicians and 25% resident/fellowship.
8) PCP is exclusive to NCHCR members to protect the value.
9) Over 9,200 candidates profiled
10) Exclusive to NCHCR Members
$100/month for Single recruiter firm
$150/month for up to 3 recruiters
$225/month for over 3 recruiters