Job Opportunity Details

Job ID Specialty Geographic Location City State Recruiter
2099119 Radiology (Musculoskeletal) Greenwood IN KA Recruiting

In HouseID:
Jermel
Recruiter Email: kc@ka-recruiting.com

Job Description

This is a Radiology (Musculoskeletal) Opportunity Only!

Please fill out the form below to contact a Coalition Partner about this job.

() -



Company Name: KA Recruiting
Recruiter Name: KC Carpenter
Contact Phone: 617-746-2742

Job Title: Diagnostic Radiologist Physician

(Physician/MD qualifications required) Radiology (Musculoskeletal) - (Reference Code: JAW795)

Physician-run Imaging Center is looking for a Diagnostic Radiologist to join their growing organization!

About The Position

The practice receives approximately 1,300 to 1,400 cases per day from multiple states. More than 70% of the casework is musculoskeletal and neuro MRI. The remaining 30% is a mix of body MRI and other modalities, including CT, US and radiography. Case mix alsoincludes a healthy complement of breast MRI, prostate MRI, cardiac MRI, MRCP, pelvic floor imaging and ENT MRI.

The majority of cases read will be musculoskeletal and neuro. General radiology skills are also required for outpatient x-ray, US and CT studies. Mammography is not required.

Opportunity Highlights

- Competitive Compensation + bonuses for additional reads beyond base.

- Opportunities for ownership meaning NO CAP on compensation!

- Excellent Benefits include retirement funding, defined benefit plan, annual CME stipend, unlimited access to CME education material, health, dental, vision, life insurance|LTD, malpractice insurance and licensure are administrated and paid by Proscan.




  lblReferrer

Our Services Are Unparalleled

Home Office

Main Street,
Washington, WV 26181
304-699-5426

Texas Office

Main Street,
Arlington, TX 76010
817-277-1763